Private Dining Menus are available under each Location
MAKE IT SPECIAL. MAKE IT EDDIE MERLOT’S.
When you want to make an impression, there’s only one name you can trust. Only one place you can go when everything must be right. When you want the best in food, wine, and service for your special event, there’s only Eddie Merlot’s.
Eddie Merlot’s has earned its reputation by serving exceptional U.S.D.A. prime beef—a superior certification awarded to only 2% of all U.S. beef. And we bring the same standard to our private dining menus, which feature a wide variety of hors d’oeuvres, entrees, desserts, and accompaniments, complimented by the finest wine and cocktails. From the moment your guests arrive, Eddie Merlot’s talented culinary team is dedicated to providing you and your guests with an experience like no other. That same commitment extends to our service staff. We pride ourselves on hospitality, from making you feel comfortable during the planning process to making your guests feel welcome when they’re with you. It’s an experience guaranteed to please your guests.
A WARM WELCOME - Eddie Merlot’s offers several private and semi-private dining areas, giving you a variety of choices to meet your needs, with accommodations available for as few as ten guests or as many as 300. In addition, our entire restaurant is also available for large corporate or charitable functions.
THE FINISHING TOUCH - At Eddie Merlot’s, every detail is given our most careful attention. That’s why Eddie Merlot’s offers unique special touches that can turn any event into an unforgettable experience. We also can coordinate your floral needs, assist with your guests’ lodging needs, and help you choose entertainment that’s just right for your event. More than just an event facility, Eddie Merlot’s is committed to serving as a partner in helping you make your private gathering a success.
THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR ANY EVENT - Whatever the occasion, any time of year, make Eddie Merlot’s part of your celebration. Whether you’re entertaining colleagues, clients, family or friends, our staff is dedicated to helping you make your event truly special.
EVENTS - Family Reunions • Charity Events • Business Meetings • Graduation Celebrations • Client Entertainment • Breakfast Meetings • Birthday Parties • Retirement Parties • Lunch Meetings • Rehearsal Dinners • Cocktail Parties • All-Day Meetings • Anniversary Celebrations • Wedding Showers • Holiday Parties • Wedding Receptions • Formal Dinner Parties • Memorial Lunches
PRIVATE DINING REWARDS PROGRAM
When you choose us, we reward you with our complimentary Private Dining Rewards Program. You will earn a half a point (0.5) for every dollar you spend on food* and you can convert the points to dining credits, wine, trips, private parties in your home, and more. Click HERE to see a list of reward redemptions or to redeem your points at the bottom of that page.
*Points accumulate for every dollar spent on food (tax and gratuity not included).
PRIVATE DINING REWARDS PROGRAM RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Club benefits and rewards available only at participating Eddie Merlot’s locations.
• Review your point receipts as any changes or adjustments must be made on the same day as the purchase/transaction.
• Eddie Merlot’s employees, family members, or people living in the same household as Eddie Merlot’s employees are not eligible to participate.
• Eddie Merlot’s is not liable for points or rewards lost due to fraudulent or unauthorized use. This includes incurred fraud due to lost cards.
• Eddie Merlot’s may terminate a membership if fraud is suspected.
• Eddie Merlot's reserves the right to audit accounts to for accuracy or potential fraud,
• Eddie Merlot’s reserves the right to make changes in the rules or redemption levels, audit or cancel an account, or terminate the Private Dining Rewards at any time without notice.
• Federal and state tax liabilities are the responsibility of the cardholder.
• Members do not receive credit for visits prior to enrollment.
• Members must be 21 years of age or older.
• Not presenting your card at time of purchase may delay point accumulation.
• One card issued per person and must be in an individual’s name, not a business name.
• Please keep your account active by dining with us at least one time every twelve months with a minimum of $1,000 spent per twelve months.
• Points accumulate for every dollar spent on food and beverages (tax and gratuity not included). Points on alcoholic beverages only available where allowed by law.
• Points are automatically credited to your account when you present your rewards card to your server.
• Points are non-transferable to any other account or rewards program.
• Points earned or redeemed do not apply to tax or gratuity.
• Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
• Program is to be used for Private Dining Only and will be audited monthly.
• Visit eddiemerlots.com for point redemptions, rules, and regulations.